Ad

Saturday, October 29, 2016

And Something ELSE Completely Different!...

Okay, I must be ill. nothing from me in years, and I suddenly have to post twice in one day? But I have to be fair in my jaw drops. And Microsoft holds kudos for this one:

The Microsoft Surface Studio

I just finished watching Wednesday's presentation. Lots more goodies from Microsoft. But the killer hardware is going to be this item. I was ho-hum until I saw that baby tilt. And I had my "ah-ha!" moment. Again, too much to go into personally, so I'll just recommend that you visit the site to judge for yourselves.

As a quick aside, my personal favorite in the presentation is going to be Paint 3D. I'm looking forward to giving that software a spin!

Okay, I think I'll go to sleep for a bit again. I'll see you folks in passing. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment