Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

Getting Back Up To Speed

Trying to get back into a rhythm is difficult, as many of you can attest. Once a person lets themselves slide, it can be an uphill struggle. I've already let a couple of weeks go by without blogging. But I need to post something, so here's what progress I've made.

I've gone back to my weekly tasks. It's a list that I've kept on my desktop in sticky notes forever. I'm glad I did. Its a visual reminder of the goals I need to keep to. Here it is

Tuesday -
   #HTML
        •blog
        •web page
Wednesday -
   #VR
        •X3D/VRML
            •office
            •avatars
Thursday -
   #AR
        •Westlake Transportation Systems
Friday -
   #Chatbot
        •Mariah
Saturday -
   #microtasking
        •cryptocurrency
Sunday -
    off
Monday -
    off

I might wind us swapping the blog posts to Saturday, and shifting everything up a day. It might give me some content to post about this way. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment