Ad

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Blah Blah Blah

Lots of random today. I've been chomping at the bit to go back to work like thousands of others. Almost did tonight, but hey, shit happens. Not going now until the 16th.

I've been messing around some with A-Frame. Got some basics done thru Frame Academy. But I've slacked off. I can't focus.

Worked some on the Westlake modules. That kind of is in limbo again. JMRI, A-Frame and XR is hinging on those.

Played in IMVU and Second Life. My storefronts are going to shit. no business for 3 months. Visitors. No business. If you can't afford to buy play money, you cant afford to buy digital goods.

And I try not to follow the news. Too damn depressing. So that was my week. Hope yours was better!

2 comments:

  1. JMRI, A-Frame and XR must be the newest wave of 3D VR languages/scripts?

    I’ve been lucky since the company I work for sells a lot of cleaning, sanitation, masks, hazmat suits and all other supplies we have been working same as before just from home most of the time instead.

    I haven’t been in IMVU and Second Life for many many years, figured they would have died off by now. Are they still as popular as they were?

    I hear you on the news. Everything is one extreme or the other and they are both lying to you so you are stuck trying to decide what’s really and what’s not...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they're still holding their own.
      JMRI is Java Model Railroad Interface. I'll have to post pics and links.
      XR is eXtended Reality, which encompasses 3D. A- Frame is relatively new to me.

      Delete